CULTURAL TOUR (Timing: 08H30-1300H, Daily)
First of the list is the Sheikh Faisal Museum. The museum belongs to the great grandson of Jassim, who defeated the Ottomans in battle while in his eighties and is regarded by some as the founder of Qatar.
The museum consists of five halls, stands ready for exhibits. Sheikh Faisal has been collecting antiques since the 1960s. All beautifully presented. In addition to his large museum, the estate also contains a variety of animals and game, including the rare Oryx.
You then drive to the camel tracks to see how camels are trained or, if you’re lucky, witness a race in progress. See the new and unique robot jockeys. All camels are dromedaries, meaning they only have one hump. Fully grown, these camels can measure more than 7foot (from its toes to the top of its hump) and weigh 1,600pounds.
Last stop is the Equestrian Club an Emiri stables where the priceless and beautiful Arabian horses are house. This is an interesting tour for nature and animal enthusiasts!
- Visiting Katara, the stunning cultural village
- Discover The Pearl, an extraordinary artificial Island
- Sheikh Faisal Museum visit: the most stunning personal collection where 15.000 unique historical pieces are showcased.
- Watch the camel training at the camel race track at shahaniya.
- The Souk Waqif Visit: where we can find traditional garments, spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs. It is also home to dozens of restaurants and Shisha lounges
- Lunch at local restaurant at the Souq Waqif .
- The Museum of Islamic Arts visit: A unique and world-class museum with Islamic artifacts from around the globe.
- Pick & Drop
- 4WD Vehicles
- Experienced Driver
- Refreshment Tea Coffee