FULL DAY DESERT SAFARI TOUR (Timings: 0900H-1600H ; 1400H-21H30, Daily)
The tour starts with a drive to south of Qatar for a stop at the picturesque Sea Line Beach Resort. The professional 4×4 drivers will then deflate the tires to make the vehicle ready for dune bashing and take you to an adventure over the amazing sand dunes of the Qatar desert. Visit “Inland Sea”, huge salt-water inlet jutting into the desert and surrounded by kilometers of towering sand dunes.
You will then arrive at the beautiful desert safari campsite facing the Inland Sea. Here you will see beautiful beach which is unique to Qatar. Enjoy a swim into the Inland Sea! Relax and sunbathe. Play volleyball, go extreme like sand boarding on the dunes, or just lie in the beach and enjoy the tranquility of the desert and sea.
Lastly, chef will be preparing your BBQ meal (soft drinks and water included) and relax in Bedouin-styled tents, carpeted with traditional majiles setting.
- Pick & drop-off to your location of convenience within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
- 20-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference), falcons, mules and other local fauna.
- Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
- Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune.
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia Border on the opposite side.
- Passing through the fertiliser industries.
- Experience the traditional bedouin tents along with a barbecue Lunch OR Dinner.
- Relax at the inland sea beach for an hour with a distressing swim and catch a beautiful sunset.
Full description Full Day Desert Safari Qatar
Depart Doha and journey by 4WD vehicle across the extraordinary desert terrain of Qatar. Head south for a stop at the charming Sealine Beach, where your driver will deflate the tires to make the vehicle ready for an off-road dune bashing drive. Get the chance to experience the desert from the back of a camel while you wait.
Then, hold on tight for the rollercoaster ride across the amazing sand dunes. Continue to the Inland Sea of Khor Al Adaid, overlooking the border with Saudi Arabia. Take in the mesmerizing views of the sand and the sea before heading back to Doha with a stop en route to re-inflate the tires.
- Experienced drivers
- 4WD vehicle
- Pick and drop
- Dune bashing 2 hours 30 minutes
- BBQ meal with Appetizers traditional Arabic food
- Camping our camp is very neat and clean
- Volley ball and football
- Off road Insurance
- Tea, coffee, Soft drinks
- Bathrooms and showers
- Swimming (inland sea crystal beach)